“The precepts of the Lord are holy, abiding forever.
They give gladness to the heart and light to the eyes.”
- Be poor in spirit.
- Be meek.
- Mourn and weep for sin and sinners.
- Hunger and thirst after justice.
- Be Merciful.
- Be clean of heart.
- Be a peacemaker.
- Suffer persecution for justice sake.
- Let them persecute you, speak evil of you and revile you untruly for my name’s sake and be glad and rejoice.
- If you can let your light shone before men but keep my commandments to glorify my father in Heaven.
- Don’t offer sacrifice at the altar while you are enemies of each other. Go, make friends and then come and offer.
- Don’t look at man or woman to lust after them.
- If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. If your right hand cause sin, cut it off.